Monday, September 12, 2011

Gambar Raya



At one of my mother relative's house in Linggi


Having lunch in Pontian


"My most valuable asset", said Nawfal



"I'm almost 3 years old"


Wonder what made them looked excited






Alhamdulillah, my family and I celebrated Eid Fitr with happiness and joy this year. As usual, we spent the 1st Syawal in Sepang (my parent's home). We travelled to Sepang the night before Syawal and surprisingly traffic flow was very satisfactory. In the morning, I took Nu'man with me for the Eid prayer. Soon as we took our seat, Nu'man begged me for his milk. Unfortunately I forgot to bring along his bottle milk to masjid. To make it worst, my car was blocked and I couldn't leave the masjid to fetch Nu'man's milk. I had to comfort him until the end of eid sermon. It was the longest sermon I've ever had hahaha. We visited relatives in Sepang until the afternoon and went to Linggi after Zohor prayer. In Linggi, we visited my parents' siblings and their mothers. Around 7.30 pm we went back to Seremban.

On the second day of Syawal we travelled to Muar visiting my in laws' siblings and relatives. We spent a night in Muar and travelled to Pontian the next day. After that, we went to Danga Bay to visit my in law's sister. She couldn't celebrate Eid Fitr with us in Muar because of her husband's deteriorating health condition. After enjoying our day at Danga Bay, we went back to Seremban and safely arriving at home around 11 pm.


"Dan aku (Nabi Hud) tidak meminta imbalan kepadamu atas ajakan itu. Imbalanku hanyalah dari Tuhan seluruh alam" (As- Syu'ara : 127)

No comments:

Post a Comment